Match the performance of your commercial-style range or rangetop with the powerful airflow of this 48-inch wall-mount canopy range hood. A 108K BTU threshold allows this vent hood to keep up with high-heat cooking on multiple burners. Two food warming heat lamps keep finished dishes ready-to-serve, so your entire meal gets to the table at the same time.
- 3-Speed Hidden Slide Control - makes it easy to adjust fan speed while cooking and matches your kitchen style with a clean look.
- LED Lights - provides bright, natural-looking light to give you a better view of your food as it cooks.
- Food Warming Lamps - keep finished dishes ready-to-serve, so your entire meal gets to the table at the same time.
- Automatic Turn On - uses a heat sensor to recognize when you're cooking and automatically starts the fan to vent smoke, steam and grease.
- Dishwasher-Safe Commercial-Style Baffle Filters - remove grease to keep up with high-heat cooking techniques and feature a durable, easy-to-clean design.
- 585-1170 CFM Motor Class - provides powerful airflow to match the high performance of commercial-style ranges and rangetops. This hood can be installed with your choice of a 585 or 1170 CFM motor (sold separately).
|Number of Night Light Settings
|Task Light Type
|Duct Outlet Size
|Exhaust Vent Location
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Energy Star® Qualified
|Power Cord Included
|Location of Controls
|Lighting Control Type
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 7/11/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 8/10/2020
Receive up to a $1700 Visa Prepaid card with purchase of 2 or more qualifying KitchenAid Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 8/10/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.