Broan® AI Series™ 110 CFM Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV)
A healthy home starts with fresh air. The Broan AI series is the most advanced residential fresh air system on the market. This unit features our VIRTUO™ Air Technology which is specifically designed to provide fresh air in any season and in any installation situation. Easy installation combined with auto-balancing means fresh, filtered, comfortable air without the need for specialized measurement tools or added install time.
- By continuously monitoring changing indoor and outdoor conditions, the AI Series with VIRTUO™ Air Technology, provides fresh, filtered and healthy air throughout the home
- MERV 8 filters are installed standard. Capturing lint, dust, pollen, dust mites, debris and spores for superior air quality and comfort. Even more powerful filtration is available with an optional MERV 13 filter upgrade
- Powerful, reliable and quiet PMSM ECM fan motors provide up to 60% energy savings compared to other units on the market
- Developed on a compact, universal platform with several mounting and port options to save space and reduce install time
- With a selectable airflow speed range from 35 - 110 CFM, this AI Series model will meet the needs of a smaller home
- Unit setup, balancing and diagnostics are made easy with complete control using the integrated LCD screen providing real-time airflow measurements, automatic system balancing and simple diagnostic codes
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24, Part 6 Fault Indicator Display Requirements when paired with any of these Broan main controls: VTTOUCHW, VAUTOW, VTSPEEDW, VTDEHUMW
|Anti-freeze Setting (Approved for Unheated Space)
|Apparent sensible efficiency at 32°F
|73% (64 CFM)
|Sensible recovery efficiency at -13°F
|60% (64 CFM)
|Sensible recovery efficiency at 32°F
|68% (64 CFM)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|High Efficiency Luminaire
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.